Interested in the most recent Microsoft Technologies? So are we!
We’re looking for talented developers, geek or nerds to join our crazy team.
The candidate will be involved in a variety of high profile IT projects to implement, integrate and customize a sales process management cloud solution, working with biggest players of the CPG market worldwide. He/She will be responsible for the technical consistency of the solution and of the software developments required for the integration and the customization of the software.
In our fast-growing environment the candidate will be able to give his/her contribution with his/her technical experience both to our client and to his project team, and also to improve his/her own competences and become a key player of our company.
The candidate will have the possibility to make an interesting experience in multi-national/multicultural Project environments.
What We Require
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience is mandatory;
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience with .NET programming language;
- Knowledge of OOP principles is a must;
- Familiarity of database concepts, SQL language and how an RDBMS works;
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies;
- Creativity and problem solving attitude. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good team player with a proactive attitude;
- Fluency in English (it will be a plus, French and/or Spanish knowledge).
- Experience with ASP.NET CORE or ASP.NET MVC;
- ETL and data integration;
- MS SQL Server programming and performance tuning;
- Experience with Azure and DevOps is a plus;
- Knowledge of software best practices and design patterns;
- For the future, Flexibility in logistics (spending time at the client site) and availability to travel abroad for limited periods (up to 20% of annual working time in weekly commuting).
Office: Milan. Right now, remote working and only sometimes from office, in order to meet your team!
What We Offer
- A relaxed, friendly and multi-cultural environment in which you can have concrete career possibilities;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Coachin program, Training and Professional Certifications;
- Team-building activities and social events, even if virtually;
In our company you can find an inclusive environment where everyone’s uniqueness is valued!
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended for all sexes (L 903/77). We honor our commitments, paying attention to people belonging to protected categories, pursuant to articles 1 and 18 of the law 68 of '99.
Right people in right place
Join us! Send us your resume and tell us about you!
Please, remember to give us your authorization to use and process your personal details in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003 and EU Regulation art.13 L.679/2016, declaring it on your resume.
COMPILA IL FORM
Titolare:Everis Italia, S.p.a
Scopo:Gestire la tua possibile partecipazione agli attuali processi di selezione del personale delle società del Gruppo everis. Gestire la tua possibile partecipazione a futuri processi di selezione ed inviare comunicazioni sulle attività e sugli eventi di recruiting del Gruppo everis.
Destinatari: Società appartenenti al Gruppo Everis, alcune situate al di fuori dello Spazio Economico Europeo. Responsabili del trattamento, alcuni situati al di fuori dello Spazio Economico Europeo.
Diritti: Accesso, rettifica e cancellazione dei dati, oltre ad altri diritti, come spiegato nelle informazioni specifiche.
Provenienza: In alcuni casi, i dati dei candidati potrebbero provenire da terze parti tali come portali di lavoro, social network professionali, agenzie di lavoro temporaneo, agenzie di selezione del personale o head hunters, così come centri di formazione o università.
Informazioni aggiuntive: Puoi consultare le informazioni aggiuntive e dettagliate sulla Protezione dei Dati cliccando sul seguente + info