Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join NTT DATA!
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Application Manager with a strong knowledge in ITIL to join our fast-growing team in Brussels.
What would your role be?
You act as a primary contact person for our customers, organizes and manages the team capacity and priorities, and plays a central role in the business continuity.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Business Applications-related IT operations for our customers; change management, incident management, problem management, crisis management, configuration management.
Main responsabilities :
Change Management :
- Review and provide feedback on successful changes, failed changes, change schedules
- Represent the deployed application in operational CAB (Change advisory board) meetings
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Provide input on emergency changes towards SDM
Incident Management :
- The SPOC for major incidents relating to application and informs impacted SDM
- Actively involved in major incidents (incl disaster)
- Detailed reporting on number and type of incidents
- Maintains the communication with the SDM & client stakeholders during Critical Incidents
- Continuous improvement of support delivery
Operations Management :
- Accountable for Operations team delivery
- Is 24/7 available as escalation point for Critical incidents
Release & Deploy Management :
- Ensure all customer, support staff and service desk staff are trained and provided with appropriate documentation and information where needed
- Ensure release schedule and release procedures are well executed.
Your profile :
- Preferably ITIL Certified.
- High Level understanding of SDLC, Infrastructure IT and Devops.
- Used to navigate Business Applications E2E architectures (connected systems, external components, infra, jobs etc.)
- Prior Application Management and Incident handling experience.
- Strong Operation Management knowledge.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Used to work under minimal supervision and Self-driven.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Managing of customer expectations.
- Familiar with working in a support organization.
- Good at teamwork and communicating.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility: you’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment: we are over 700 professionals dedicated to the Benelux Region that have over 23 nationalities and with an average of 36 years.
- Your benefits will include: company car or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid by everis), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, and much more...
- Referral program: you’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for?
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info