Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join NTT DATA!
NTT DATA is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. NTT DATA is the the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, and Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Student UX/UI Designer to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the Public Sector.
- User Centered Design and Design Thinking techniques (UX testing, interviews, workshops ...)
- Design and conceptualization of apps and digital platforms
- User experience in new devices (chatbot, voice interface, VR, AR ...)
- Ability to provide creative solutions and synthesize complex visual representation problems
- Ability to generate graphic systems to apply in the creative process
- Conceptualization and theorization
- Flexibility and interest in learning new tools
- Experience in web design or applications
- Fluent English and Dutch or French (spoken and written)
- Prototyping tools (ex: axure, justinmind, adobe XD, figma, flinto….)
- Usability testing
- You are able to provide a University Agreement
Oferta no disponible
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info