We are currently looking for a Senior Manager in Data Health to join our fast-growing team in Benelux.
Lead the definition of a integrate value proposition and commercial strategy related to Data in Health Sector.
- Aling company capabilities to design and execute a commercial plan for Data Health as part of the everis NTTData expansion in Europe Geographies.
- Set up agreements and joint ventures with companies and team up pool of internal and external experts.
- Supervise and steer the opportunities development cycle from start to end (Identification, technical and financial proposal, execution…)
- Oversight of delivery of data health sector and data health projects
- Leadership on staffing and recruiting processes according to the resources needed
- Continuous follow-up with the project managers and account managers.
- Develop long term relationships with our clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery
- Strengthen everis NTTData local teams to support commercial and implementation services.
- Collaborate with Europe everis NTTData offices to promote cross-country knowledge acquisition and transfer
Knowledge and experience
- +6 years of experience on design and delivery of data projects in the Health Sector: Data-driven Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Platforms and Data Management and visualization.
- Experience working in European Commission, International Organization and/or Government Healthcare organizations in healthcare area.
- Experience in Commercial Development related to Data in Health area.
- Experience on delivery projects working with external stakeholders, subcontractors and staff working across different countries
- Availability to travel minimum 25% of the time to EU countries.
- European working permit
Nice to have
- Background working for national governments in countries where NTTData has presence (UK, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, …)
- Knowledge about European market and main international donors
- Background in Healthcare & IT: Electronic Health Record, Health information systems, Healthcare interoperability standards, Primary Care & specialized care, Medical Imaging, clinical and administrative protocols, health facilities organization and workflows.
Skills and abilities
- Good English commands mandatory
- French/German/Dutch is an asset
- Excellent capabilities on commercial & business development
- Strong conceptual skills, excellent problem-solving skills, result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (oral & writing) with ability to prepare and make commercial presentations for top-management-related stakeholders
- Ability to work under stressful & demanding environments, manage client's expectations and conflict resolution
- Flexible & committed with the project's objectives
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info