Are you interested in a new challenge for your career?
Are you interested in working for European Institutions while being part of a multicultural team?
Our Public Sector team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst in The Hague to work with our client/s in the Public sector such as the European Patent Office.
As Senior Business Analyst you will support the client in requirements management and engineering of new development projects through attending to client and internal meetings, being able to lead them, bringing seniority, proposing improvements and best-practices regarding requirements management and engineering.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct communication with project stakeholders.
- Perform the gathering, analysis, documentation and management of business requirements, business processes, business rules and related information.
- Write project documentation, update and maintain application documentation, create functional specifications, impact analysis and use cases relevant to the implementation of new processes.
- Create BPMN flows and Decision Models using DMN and Camunda.
- Elicit use cases and user stories.
- Create Gherkin feature files following a BDD methodology and the “three amigos” approach
- Support testing department in the validation and automation of the Gherkin scenarios
Knowledge and experience
Minimum experience of 5 years performing part/all the activities requested:
- Experience in the modelling of business processes using ARIS tools and BPMN 2.0 notation
- Experience in using Java IDE for the preparation of Gherkin feature files and the maintenance of those feature files in shared repositories using Bitbucket and Git
- Experience in the preparation of structured acceptance criteria, test reports and living documentation using Cucumber and Serenity BDD
- Usage of Camunda or any other workflow and decision automation tool
- Experience using JIRA for the management of tasks and requirements
- Knowledge and experience in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and all the concepts and tools related to it (Domain Specific Language, Example Mapping, Gherkin language, etc.…)
- Knowledge in Design Thinking, UML, Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
Skills and abilities
- A very good level of English
- Being a good communicator and collaborator
- Good negotiation skills with the business
- A proactive mindset, be flexible and willing to work in challenging environments
Why NTT DATA?
Work with a people-centred culture- Unlock your uniqueness
At NTT DATA it is all about our people and talent! We have multiple initiatives that help you unlock your uniqueness, such as continuous feedback, career advisory and international staffing opportunities.
Lead your future
We have 6 highlighting initiatives that will help you draw your path in the Business Consulting world. As we are investing and consolidating our practice there are many opportunities of professional growth and room for actively contributing to this strategic goal.
You will be part of the local NTT DATA team but you will collaborate frequently with your sector colleagues in the other NTT DATA offices.
From day one you will be assigned a mentor, someone with more experience within the company, to advise, support and provide guidance in your personal and professional development.
Work-life balance and flexibility
You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info