Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join NTT DATA!
Why do we need you?
Within NTT DATA’ International Organisations Public Sector division, NTT DATA has been working in multiple Directorate-Generals of the Commission, including those overseeing policy initiatives rooted in the digital labour market and education and training (DLM) Industry. Throughout the years, everis has supported the Commission in several flagship initiatives orbiting around these areas and we are expecting to further increase our involvement in the years to come.
To reinforce our DLM practice we are looking for a Manager to join our team in Brussels in the Public sector.
You will be part of a multicultural and interdisciplinary team working for European and International organisations (IO). You will be mainly involved in the business development and management of strategic (IT and Consultancy) projects and initiatives orbiting around EU skills, qualifications and labour market policy initiatives, but with the possibility to cooperate in other related assignments.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and monitor the delivery of a pool of projects end-to-end, performing project management duties across all dimensions.
- Actively support the account manager in developing business, included but not limited to preparation of commercial visits and approaches, drafting proposals to help win additional projects in related policy areas.
- Liaising with other managers for delivery and business development purposes.
- Production (and QA) of project-related (e.g., concept notes, studies) and project-management deliverables produced by the project team.
- Provide mentoring, guidance and supervision to a pool of consultants.
- Build long-lasting relationships with a wide range of clients, based upon transparency and trust.
- Organise and participate in (online) meetings/workshops with the client and/or stakeholders to present and discuss findings, follow-up works, pitch ideas, sales.
- Contribute to the development of the DLM Industry practice at IO level within everis.
Knowledge and experience
- University degree in social sciences, economics and management, mathematics, IT or engineering, or related areas
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a business development manager / delivery manager within the Consulting sector.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in employment and education policy at EU level.
- Minimum 5 years of overall work experience at European and/or international level. Working experience at the European Commission is an asset.
- Knowledge and project management methodologies and best practices, such as PRINCE2, PMP and/or Commission’s PM2. Working experience and availability of related certifications is an asset.
- Experience in (European) public procurement.
- Experience in bid management and technical writing will be valued.
Skills and abilities
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Other languages are an asset
- Versatile profile able to cope with unknowns by turning problems into solutions.
- Interest in employment and education policy at EU level.
- Very good communication skills (both in speaking and in writing).
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working in an international/ multicultural environment.
- Great teamwork spirit to work with more senior colleagues and key experts, but also to coach more junior team members and foster an excellent work atmosphere.
- Ability to manage workload in eventful periods, while keeping high quality standards and respecting deadlines.
We encourage you to write a one-page cover letter and submit it together with your CV (preferably with Europass format and with a maximum of five pages). The cover letter should summarise your experience, how your competencies match the requirements, and briefly explain your motivation for this job.
All applications exceeding these limits will be discarded.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info