Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Do you want to work in technology projects for large companies, working in a dynamic environment that promotes the professional growth?
Everis is looking for an Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager to join our fast-growing team in Strasbourg to work with our client in the Public sector.
What would your role be?
The Infrastructure Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the on-going programmes within the Framework Contract . This role focuses on delivery of high quality and reliable technology infrastructure services in line with business needs.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Service Delivery and Stakeholder Management.
- Conduct reviews weekly/monthly/quarterly with Stakeholders. Manage escalations with stakeholders.
- Initiating interaction with the business and resolving service issues while fostering key relationships.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery for the consumer business and lead execution of delivery of plan.
- Daily interaction with stakeholders is required in order to manage business processes and gain a strong understanding of the critical systems inter-dependency.
- Ensure Infrastructure service performance meets agreed targets.
- Manage delivery of demand optimization effort with the business to deliver savings target against financials.
- Produce roadmap and execution plans to strategy.
- Partner with Production Management ensuring effective management of day to day service activities and risks.
- Ensure ITIL disciplines and project management standards are adopted as best practice for Service Management.
- Produce and monitor reports, ad-hoc stakeholder reports and review regulator reports associated with incidents.
- Working with risk and control, ensuring operational and services risks are managed to closures accordingly.
Your profile :
Knowledge and experience
- 6 years or more of experience in Infrastructure Technologies delivery with a proven track record of operational process change and improvement.
- Experience in a Financial Services or large complex and/or global environment preferred.
- Experience with standards and methodologies in ITIL and project management Methodology PMP or Prince2.
- Overall experience and knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure and Data Centre technologie
Skills and abilities
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
Why everis ?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the Everis University, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural and young environment, with international assignment opportunities.
- Your benefits will include: 50% of transportation reimbursement, medical and health insurance, phone and much more...
- Are you relocating? You'll have up to 2.000€ to help you getting settled in Strasbourg.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Does it sound like your next challenge?
Apply now !
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info