O que temos para te oferecer
everis is now called NTT DATA, a multinational business and technology consultancy company, which reinvents and transforms the activity of organizations through innovation. It has approximately 140,000 employees spread across more than 50 countries, being considered one of the 10th largest IT services companies in the world, by Gartner.
At NTT DATA we design the future with innovation, investing in the best talent and in the development of skills that allow our employees to be at the forefront of what is most disruptive in organizations.
O que esperamos de ti
- University degree plus Master in Business, Engineering, Computer Science Health or Biomedical areas, with strong business affinities, or anything similar;
- At least between 5 and 10 years of post-graduation relevant professional experience;
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Clear understanding of Business/IT alignment issues in complex international environments, you show both analytical skills and hands-on pragmatism;
- Preferably, you have worked adding value to clients as a consultant; You have hands-on experience in a specific health industry sector; You are attracted by technology.
- Knowledge of one or more of these areas:
- Foundations, frameworks, and IT systems to coordinate and align healthcare system at country and/or regional level;
- IT systems to improve public health management at country or/and regional level: surveillance and early detection systems, emergency response systems, etc.
- Process and systems to establish new health and medical products and devices;
- Information systems, interoperability, data, and digital environment in healthcare services.
Task and responsibilities
- Work directly with key accounts in the Health Industry sector identifying the client’s stakeholders and bringing the right experts to the table to design the best solution for addressing the client’s challenges;
- Help translate these challenges into requirements and set the benchmarking baseline to measure the progress and impact of the transformation;
- Support the analysis of the existing service delivery and operations, identify pain points, structural bottlenecks with improvement possibilities. Inspired by innovation, you will help identify new opportunities that can benefit both the client and NTT Data;
- Engage with client’s teams at every level in meetings and workshops, communicating clearly through each channel, ensuring that the work delivered meets expectations, and is well perceived as such.
If you're interested in this opportunity, don't think twice and apply. We are waiting for you!
#Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you.
Inscreve-te nesta oferta
Responsável:NTT DATA Portugal, S.A.
Finalidade:Gestão da possível participação nos processos atuais de seleção de pessoas das empresas do grupo empresarial NTT DATA Spain. Gestão da possível participação em futuros processos de seleção e o envio de comunicações sobre atividades e eventos de recrutamento do grupo empresarial NTT DATA Spain.
Legitimação:Consentimento do interessado.
Destinatários: Empresas pertencentes ao grupo empresarial NTT DATA Spain, algumas situadas fora do Espaço Económico Europeu. Alguns Responsáveis pelo tratamento dos dados podem estar situados fora do Espaço Económico Europeu.
Direito: Aceder, retificar e eliminar os dados, bem como outros direitos, como explicado na informação adicional.
Proveniência:Em alguns casos, os dados dos candidatos poderão proceder de terceiros tais como portais de emprego, redes sociais profissionais, empresas de trabalho temporário, consultoras de seleção ou headhunters, assim como centros docentes ou universidades.
Informação Adicional: Pode ser consultada informação adicional e detalhada clicando em + info