Our User Experience team is looking for a Interaction Design Lead in Toulouse, to work with one of our key client in the Aeronautical Industry in France.
You will be part of an experienced and specialized team, we cover each of the User Experience specialties, UX Research Interaction Design and Visual Design.
What would your role be?
You will be coordinating and designing user interfaces as part of an international UX team, taking decisions based on best practices, research insights and cognitive perception theories, you will coordinate with the busines requirements provided by the dev team.
The tasks will consist in:
- Leading and developing the junior profiles on the project
- Apply User Centered Design and Design Thinking techniques (workshops, interviews, user testing)
- Focus Group, define user journeys, user flows of the project
- Information architecture definition
The Ideal candidate should be an autonomous Designer with client managing skills, Fluent French speaker, native if possible, with demonstrated experience on User Experience Design.
- Workshop facilitation.
- Usability testing.
- French Fluent, compulsory
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Spanish nice to have.
If you think that this position is not for you but you have experience in UX/UI or you are a UI designer, please apply, we have others oppportunities.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now !
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info