NTT DATA GREECE team is looking for an experienced Technical Writer in Athens to work with client/s in the European Public sector such as European Commission European Patent Office, European Medicines Agency, United Nations and NATO.
- Technical report writing at all levels for different audiences.
- Preparation of graphical presentations and graphical images.
- Preparation of cost benefit/analyses.
- Writing of technical specifications (functional and non-functional).
- Translate into the written word concisely and precisely but in technical terms the requirements of End Users.
- Prepare and deliver all types of IT system technical documentation.
- Prepare and deliver user documentation.
- Prepare data conversion scripts, research and write analysis reports, communicate with various technical teams.
- Design, create and maintain library structures for documentation and projects.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation defined within PRINCE2.
- Preparation and maintenance of pre-project documentation, cost/benefit analyses, presentations, business justifications etc.
- University degree or successful training in IT at minimum of 2 years’ post-secondary education in a computer-related field followed by professional experience in IT technical writing, IT documentalist and library design.
- Certification for the activities requested.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent writing skills and use of language.
- Good technical knowledge of the subject matter.
- Ability to translate into the written word concisely and precisely but in technical terms the requirements of End Users.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the technologies and techniques related to the specific project or activity.
Why NTT DATA ?
- Competitive compensation package
- Laptop & mobile subscription
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Allowance for home office set-up equipment
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Flexible hybrid working model, working both from the office & remote
- A mentor to support you with your employee experience
- Continuous learning opportunities & sponsored certifications (Udemy, Technical University, Foreign Languages, etc.)
- Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info