At NTT Data we are expanding our office in Luxembourg and we are looking for new talent to work on our business and IT consulting projects for the European Institutions.
- Carrying out technical work linked to the validation of developments, by means of either functional, technical, load or performance tests.
- Functional tests:
- Creation of plans, specifications and test scripts for the various applications for which projects or maintenance are in progress;
- Execution of tests;
- Coordination of tests;
- Regular updating of the testing methodology;
- Carrying out quality controls (mainly: review of documentation, code comments, compliance with procedures and standards);
- Performance and stability tests:
- Analysis of performance and stability requirements;
- Creation, validation and execution of performance tests (plus maintenance);
- Analysis of the results ("root cause analysis" and provision of advice on improvement);
- Coordination of the various performance tests during the preparation, execution and analysis phases with multiple interlocutors such as project managers, developers and the IT infrastructure operations team;
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Very good communication skills in French (C2) and English (B2).
- Proven experience in a testing environment in cross-functional teams (+2 years)
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies.
- Willing to grow in the consulting career path.
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player.
- Previous experience in consulting is a plus.
- Test/QA certification is a plus.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!