Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join NTT DATA!
We are looking for a Platform Architect with experience in Docker containers solutions based on Openshift to join our dynamic team in Strasbourg, France to work for our client, an European Public Agency.
What would your role be ?
- Overview of technological opportunities to improve serviceability, general system performance, and software lifecycles.
- Contribute to the design process of system component integrations within the current technology platform and the client’s ecosystem.
- Create, contribute, and review systems, infrastructure, and application service architecture documentation across different projects.
- Organize the engineering team tasks to organize and assess the deployment of several infrastructures and application services.
You profile :
- Direct Experience in Red Hat OpenShift.
- Experience in designing, implementing and migrating containers architectures.
- Experience in Linux / Unix administration and implementation ( Red Hat / Centos ).
- Experience in System and Infrastructure Services.
- Networking protocols understanding (routing, DNS, firewalls, etc).
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Availability to travel for short periods of time is desired
- You must be elegible for NATO security clearance.
- Scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Go, etc.).
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployments (Jenkins, GitOps, Argo CD)
- Orchestration, Automation & Service configuration (Ansible (preferably) or Terraform)
- Experience in High Availability concepts (clustering, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Monitoring tools knowledge (Nagios (preferably), Grafana, Prometheus).
- DB knowledge (MySQL/MariaDB/MongoDB and PostgreSQL).
- Propose solutions based on customer requirements and deliver solid business cases.
- Knowledge in project management methodology (PMP, Prince2, etc).
- DevOps knowledge.
- Leadership skills.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural and young environment, with international assignment opportunities.
- Your benefits will include: 50% of transportation reimbursement, medical and health insurance, phone and much more...
- Are you relocating? You'll have up to 2.000€ to help you getting settled in Strasbourg.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info