Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join NTT DATA!
We are currently looking for a Junior General Ledger Accountant to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
What would your role be?
You will work in the Finance Department which is operating in 5 countries (Benelux, France and Zwitzerland) with 6 legal entities.
You will performing accounting services:
- Input of incoming invoices, make sure invoices are in line with country local requirements.
- Control the Purchase Order/Invoice account assignment to make sure the purchase/invoice is on the right nature and allocation
- Handle bank statements (partially automated)
- Closing process, progressively take over closing process and related bookings like accruals, deferrals, explaining variance in actuals…
- After a trail period, will take over responsibility for one or more legal entities/countries.
Analysis of clients and suppliers accounts:
- Check and confirm correct information on all documents and confirm correct data in the systems
- Analysis of open items in customers and suppliers bringing to the department solutions and explanations
- Analysis of specific balance sheets accounts to ensure monthly reconciled and justified accounts
- Intercompany transactions reconciliations
Process improvements and other internal projects:
- Suggest improvements for his/her area of responsibility (but not only) and with the help of his/her manager, implement them
- Identify issues and suggest corrective actions
- Drawing up of your procedure and policies
- Back up of Colleagues
Your profile :
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Accountancy
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in French. A very good knowledge of English. Spanish would be a plus.
- You are passionate by accountancy, and eager to learn more.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP would be a plus
- You are a mature person with good communication skills, a positive attitude and good analytical/organizational skills
- You are motivated, willing to learn, flexible and open-minded. Above all of this, you are a reliable, responsible person
- Team player.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the NTT DATA University, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: company car or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, the possibility to apply IP rights, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info