Would you like to participate in high impact projects that will drive the future economy in Europe? Are you interested in improving and transforming the management of international organisations? Do you think that emerging technologies are fundamental to boost these changes? Would you like to be involved in projects with organisations like European Commission, United Nations, European Central Bank? If you are up for a challenge, we want you to join our team!
About the Public Resources Industry Experts
We are a Public Sector business line, specialised in innovative transformation services to economic, tax, contracting and human resources management areas for International Organisations. We want to boost the digitisation of these management processes to achieve, using technologies (ERP, Cloud, Big Data Analytics, RPA, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.) a more proactive, agile, efficient, and transparent management.
We are currently looking for senior and junior consultants to join our line and guide our clients in the end-to-end projects, starting with the conceptualization of business, defining technological requirements, and progressing with the implementation of the IT solutions.
What will your duties be?
- Leading a functional workstream within a project or entire functional areas of a project.
- Being able to understand the business objectives to ensure that the final IT solution delivered with the project is meeting expectations.
- Gathering business requirements in direct collaboration with the client business stakeholders and providing recommendations in a proactive manner.
- Eliciting IT solution requirements that are mapped with the business requirements.
- Defining testing cases and scenarios oriented to validate the solution requirements.
- Chairing functional workshops, ensuring that supporting materials are prepared in advance, the agenda and objectives are met and final update of documentation including workshops’ findings.
- Coordinating the activities performed by the functional consultants and collaborating closely with the technical lead and technical consultants providing valuable inputs.
- Leading activities of analysis, functional design, functional testing and validation, and training.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: procurement, budgeting and forecasting, accounting, tax management, customs management, human resources, and other back-office functions, grants and funds management, financial markets, payments infrastructures, cryptocurrencies or banking.
- Demonstrable experience in the elaboration in complex analysis, design, and testing IT solutions from a functional perspective.
- Knowledge and experience on BABOK techniques to conduct requirements gathering, As-Is and To-Be analysis and change management conspiring people, tools, and processes.
- Strong analytical skills, being able to provide rich arguments supporting recommendations, elaborating pros and cons analysis.
- Proven experience on leading functional areas in IT projects, serving as link between the business stakeholders and IT technical consultants.
- Experience in conducting functional tests and validation of IT solutions during development and User Acceptance Tests, reaching a successful approval to the solution before deployment into Production environments.
- Proven experience providing post-go live support to the key users and documenting solutions and recommendations.
- Oriented to details and quality on documentation. Able to deliver documents in a methodological way, defining conceptual diagrams to make them easier to understand.
- Proven experience on designing business and solution processes, RACI matrices and highlighting opportunities of improvement in the processes.
- Perfect command of MS project, Excel.
- English language is required in the day to day, so candidate should be able to maintain meetings with non-native speakers and elaborate proper meeting minutes with significant details.
- University degree.
What do we offer?
- Having an international consulting career being involved in high impact projects in international organisations like European Commission, European Central Bank, United Nations…
- To join a highly specialised team, whose main objective is the contribution of value to the client based on the knowledge of their business.
- To establish a personalized career plan that will allow you to professionally evolve in line with your interests and objectives.
- To access the necessary training to be up to date, and design and offer innovative services to our clients.
- To customize the work modality (office, working from home).
- Indefinite contract.
- Remuneration according to experience and knowledge.
- Salary/category annual review.
- Competitive benefits linked to office/geography.
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Responsable: NTT DATA Spain, S.L.U.
Finalidad: Gestionar su posible participación en los actuales procesos de selección de personal de las empresas del Grupo empresarial NTT DATA Spain, su posible participación en futuros procesos de selección y el envío de comunicaciones sobre actividades y eventos de recruiting del Grupo empresarial NTT DATA Spain
Legitimación: Consentimiento del interesado.
Destinatario: Empresas pertenecientes al Grupo empresarial NTT DATA Spain, algunas ubicadas fuera del Espacio Económico Europeo. Encargados del Tratamiento, algunos ubicados fuera del Espacio Económico Europeo
Derecho: Acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información adicional.
Procedencia:En algunos casos los datos de los candidatos podrían proceder de terceros tales como portales de empleo, redes sociales profesionales, empresas de trabajo temporal, consultoras de selección o headhunters, así como centros docentes o universidades.
Información Adicional: Puede consultar la información adicional y detallada sobre Protección de Datos haciendo click en el siguiente Enlace + info