Our Department in Athens is looking for a motivated software engineer to work with client/s in the European Public sector such as European Commission European Patent Office, European Medical Agency, and NATO.
You will be part of a multicultural, high-performing, cross-functional and agile team responsible for the design, implementation and building services for European and international organizations.
Your key responsibilities:
Design, develop and maintain back-end of large web-based Java EE/Spring applications with microservices architecture
- Work with Kubernetes, Docker, containers, SpringBoot, Spring, Quarkus
- Participate in the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, and integration
- Test and manage early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of software development projects
- Transform requirements into functionalities.
- Design, develop, and implement code and software following the BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development) methodology.
- Ensure the alignment of the solution with the client's needs and especially with the architecture team.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Implementation of integrations with other applications and/or developed modules.
- Applying quality assurance: unit testing and code coverage checking, performing functional, integration and performance testing.
- Assist with deployment and configuration management
- Convey the objectives, scope, roles, functions of the project and the expected solutions.
- Participate in meetings, forums and discovery sessions.
- Experience in Java SE or Java EE development in (micro) service architectures, including Webservice frameworks such as Java Spring Boot.
- Knowledge in the following technologies: CI / CD platform integrations (Jenkins, Sonar), Containers, Kafka, Mongo DB, Java Springboot, MS-SQL.
- Virtualization like Docker and / or Kubernetes.
- Design and development using the object-oriented paradigm.
- Experience with Apache deployments, Java security and code encryption while also understanding user administration and related data rights orchestration.
- Database connectivity (QueryDSL, ORM, Hibernate or similar frameworks).
- Work with Continuous Integration.
- Experience in using DevOps tools and methodologies.
- Experience from secure coding practices.
- Familiarity with Angular and/or React programming would be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability, and team spirit
- Fluency in English
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info