NTT DATA is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for the local IT department to join our fast-growing team in Brussels.
- Provide administrative support to the local IT team
- IT asset inventory & lifecycle management (hardware assets as well as software licenses)
- Maintain the department’s general documentation and standardized procedures
- Manage mobile telephony
- Manage local IT purchasing and payment processes
Detailed tasks and involved technologies
- Assignment and withdrawal of IT equipment to new and existing users with BMC Remedy (Asset Management application)
- Follow-up on physical deliveries and returns of equipment and the administrative forms.
- Register incoming requests in the support ticketing system
- Verify the IT Inventory
- Collect, document, or translate internal processes and procedures in SharePoint.
- Handle requests for new smart phones and subscriptions
- Activate or resign mobile phone lines with the providers of each country
- Prepare new devices orders
- Verify the monthly invoices for subscriptions and device payments
- Prepare the order lists and request online quotes
- Keep track of ongoing orders
- Receive and register the new goods in the asset database
- Follow-up on local IT purchasing and payment processes on the company’s platform for which training is provided.
• You are hands-on and have a good understanding of computers and smart phones.
• You have good knowledge of Office 365.
• You are fluent in English, and a reasonable level of proficiency in Dutch and French.
• You are well organized and take care of every detail.
• You are flexible, service and ‘customer’ minded. You take pride in delivering an excellent service.
• You adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements.
• You have strong problem-solving, great interpersonal and analytical skills.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the NTT DATA University, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, the possibility to apply IP rights, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info