NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
NTT Data Greece is looking for an Azure Solutions Architect in Athens to work with our client/s in the European Public sector. As an Azure Solutions Architect, you will be part of highly motivated teams who work close to the customers and will be responsible for designing the cloud infrastructure, the application architecture and the security architecture. The activities include designing and building reliable, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructures and solutions using Microsoft Azure.
The Azure Solutions Architect works closely with the project leads, business, data and process experts as well as account managers to drive and sustain the domain’s leadership, stakeholders and other key customers, contributing to impactful analysis and insight that helps to differentiate NTT Data.
- Participating in and govern the common technical and architectural vision for a given solution;
- Ensuring the realization of solutions in accordance with operational requirements;
- Creating a stable solution architecture that realizes the system's functional and non-functional requirements and quality attributes;
- Ensuring that architecture principles are followed and technical solutions are supporting the product roadmap of the business and client;
- Delivering of solutions that are scalable, resilient, secure end efficient, among other attributes;
- Driving and designing a future proof architecture based on sound architecture principles;
- Guiding a software project from inception to actual implementation and delivery;
- Being active part of the development team and contribute during the development cycle;
- Developing, designing, deploying, migrating, integrating, and configuring an Azure infrastructure;
- Determining workloads requirements;
- Running workloads securely on Azure;
- Implementing Azure authentication and securing data;
- Designing a business continuity strategy.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience as a software engineer;
- Extensive working experience as a software architect;
- Excellent experience in either Spring or Java EE;
- Efficient knowledge on Azure services and Azure Architecture;
- Experience in Infrastructure and Operations along with experience in cloud network infrastructure in Azure;
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, PaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies);
- Solid experience of relational database management systems or NoSQL/messaging systems;
- Experience using modern architecture modelling techniques such as C4;
- Knowledge of Enterprise architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF);
- Azure Solution Architect certification will be considered as an asset;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
The position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Continuous and fast career growth.
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse multicultural environment with talented colleagues.
- Remote work model.
Why NTT DATA?
Career development. You’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Diversity and inclusion. We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now! Get in touch with us!
Send your CV or contact our recruitment team in Athens, if you would like to receive more information.
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info