NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
NTT Data Greece is looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer in Athens, Greece to work with our client/s in the European Public sector. As a ML Engineer, you will be part of highly motivated teams who work close to the customers and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting solutions to improve business processes.
The activities include supporting the customer to assess the feasibility of the requested solution and generate the roadmap, design the proposed solution, prototyping, development, and transition to production of software solutions using machine learning techniques to accelerate decision making and improve business processes.
The ML Engineer works closely with the project leads, business, data and process experts as well as account managers to drive and sustain the domain’s leadership, stakeholders and other key customers, contributing to impactful analysis and insight that helps to differentiate NTT Data.
- Transforming our customers’ business through artificial intelligence, applying it in cases such as decision-making, fraud detection, predictive maintenance, support through virtual assistants, biometrics, sentiment analysis, etc.
- Working in a multi-sector environment (retail, industry, banking, insurance, health, etc).
- Working with cutting-edge AI technology fields (Natural Language Processing, computer vision, etc.).
- Knowledge and expertise in Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms applied to supervised and unsupervised problems.
- Making the most of the latest machine learning techniques and deep learning in particular (i.e. architectures based on CNNs, LSTMs, GANs, Capsule Networks, Federated Learning, etc.).
- Optimally making use of open source or commercial libraries and frameworks (e.g. Google Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, PyTorch).
- Developing and showing programming skills.R, python, nodeJS, desirables.
- Getting the most out of third-party intelligent services (e.g. Google Cloud AI, IBM Watson, Amazon Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning).
- Applying the necessary skillset and tools for ensure the life cycle of every model generated (from ideation to production: data gathering, dataset conformation, modelling and deployment).
- Finding practical applications to the latest advances in artificial intelligence Research, for instance around challenges such as explainability and bias analysis.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- At least 4 years of proven experience in ML/AI projects;
- Working experience with artificial intelligence in a startup, large company or academic environment;
- Knowledge and experience in artificial intelligence project execution;
- Showcase both business orientation and enabler technical knowledge;
- Passionate about artificial intelligence, being up-to-date and applying knowledge and experience to provide business solutions;
- Committed to transmitting knowledge to the entire team;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
The position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Continuous and fast career growth.
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse multicultural environment with talented colleagues.
- Remote work model.
Why NTT DATA?
Career development. You’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Diversity and inclusion. We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now! Get in touch with us!
Send your CV or contact our recruitment team in Athens, if you would like to receive more information.
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info