NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
NTT Data Greece team is looking for a front-end software engineer in Athens to work with our clients in the European public sector.
Your work routine will include to:
- Develop testable features on the front-end side of highly available web applications using Angular or React.
- Support application delivery to multiple environments with CI/CD.
- Writing technical documentation and contribute in the development of POCs to facilitate design decisions.
- Participate in agile ceremonies.
- Be active part of the development team and contribute during the development cycle.
- Assess and propose technologies to ease project development and ensure sustainability.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer.
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins) and Git.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Improve processes of development through automation.
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
The position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Continuous and fast career growth.
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse multicultural environment with talented colleagues.
- Remote work model.
Why NTT DATA?
Career development. You’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Diversity and inclusion. We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now! Get in touch with us!
Send your CV or contact our recruitment team in Athens, if you would like to receive more information.
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info