Our Department is looking for a Business analyst in Athens, Greece to work with our client/s in the European Public sector. As a Business Analyst, you will be part of highly motivated teams who work close to the customers, software product development teams and are the link between development and the customers objectives and needs.
The Business Analyst role requires the ability to combine good analytical skills and an a collaborative mindset to fulfil the key role in supporting networks within the domain, sharing information across teams and with customers, accounts and solutions, and using that information to further strengthen the quality of the products delivered.
The Business Analyst works closely with the project leads, business, data and process experts as well as account managers to drive and sustain the domain’s leadership, stakeholders and other key customers, contributing to impactful analysis and insight that helps to differentiate NTT Data.
What would your role be ?
- Lead meetings with customers for research and data collection, requirements gathering and specifications ;
- Prepare proposals, presentations, system requirements, assess solutions and conduct gap analysis sessions ;
- Master the related business knowledge, identify users’ goals and how a software product is expected to serve them ;
- Analyse, document and validate business requirements with customer stakeholders, via focus groups and interviews ;
- Propose/brainstorm on related functionalities/features; ensure that proposals made are technically feasible and efficient by engaging the relevant IT team members, where necessary ;
- Produce wireframes, present prototypes and seek the customer’s feedback and approval in a timely manner to facilitate efficient Sprint planning ;
- Work closely as part of a delivery team and attend Sprint planning meetings and provide clarifications and priorities where needed ;
- Support engagement with domain stakeholders and customers to provide a big-picture perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the domain ;
- Build, prioritize and manage a backlog of software features, improvements and bugs ;
- Attend daily stand-ups with the team and ensure that the delivered features match the specifications provided.
Your profile :
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant disciplines ;
- Experience in Business Analysis of IT Applications ;
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of professional experience in IT after the completion of studies ;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with business analysis tools, modelling tools and project methodologies ;
- Knowledge of how software applications work: what are their core pillars, how they communicate and how they affect the user’s experience ;
- Analytical mind and ability to synthesize, abstract and communicate the information at a level suitable for the target audience ;
- Ability to be assertive and proactive and facilitate and participate in the early stage of business needs capture and system requirements analysis ;
- Ability to work in a constructive manner with a variety of customers, with different levels of seniority and domain expertise ;
- Experience with Agile methodologies is considered a plus ;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English ;
- Good team leading skills, team spirit, ownership and accountability.
Why NTT DATA ?
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous and fast career growth
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
- Remote work model
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Inscríbete en la Oferta
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info