Our Department team is looking for a motivated and experienced solution/enterprise architect in Athens to work with client/s in the European Public sector such as European Commission European Patent Office, European Medical Agency, and NATO.
At NTT Data, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to make NTT Data become even better. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What would your role be ?
- Participate in and govern the common technical and architectural vision for a given solution ;
- Ensure the realization of solutions in accordance with operational requirements ;
- Create a stable solution architecture that realizes the system's functional and non-functional requirements and quality attributes ;
- Ensure that architecture principles are followed and technical solutions are supporting the product roadmap of the business and client ;
- Delivery of solutions that are scalable, resilient, secure end efficient, among other attributes ;
- Drive and design a future proof architecture based on sound architecture principles ;
- Guide a software project from inception to actual implementation and delivery ;
- Be active part of the development team and contribute during the development cycle ;
- Effectively interact with internal IT teams as well as clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve them, be the interface for architectural issues and foster the recognition of technology as a business enabler ;
- Assess and propose technologies to ease project development and ensure sustainability ;
- Gather, clarify, address and potentially improve clients' requirements ;
- Facilitate communication and remove impedance points between teams ;
- Mentor and train team members while circulating re-usable techniques and building blocks, where relevant ;
- Set and address quality concerns affecting the project and support other functions such as project management ;
- Contribute to good team productivity and motivation with excellent communication and cooperation to generate the best possible results and high client satisfaction.
Your profile :
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience as a software engineer after the completion of studies;
- Extensive working experience as a software architect;
- Excellent experience in either Spring or Java EE;
- Experience using modern architecture modelling techniques such as C4;
- Solid experience in full-stack application design and development, notably in RESTful web services, dependency injection frameworks and server-side (JSF, Spring MVC) or client-side (Angular) technologies;
- Solid experience of relational database management systems or NoSQL/messaging systems;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Knowledge of Enterprise architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
Why NTT DATA ?
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous and fast career growth
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
- Remote work model
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info