We are currently looking for a Senior Project Leader in Health to join our fast-growing team in the European Union region. We are open to have the right person based in any of these countries : Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain.
What would your role be ?
- Work directly with key accounts in the Health Industry sector identifying the client’s stakeholders and bringing the right experts to the table to design the best solution for addressing the client’s challenges.
- Help translate these challenges into requirements and set the benchmarking baseline to measure the progress and impact of the transformation.
- Together with the team, help build effective proposals and present them to the client. You choose the best approach to tackle all transformation challenges effectively (process, organization, tools, packages, methods, cost/benefits, etc..), and propose the best-suited methodology to deploy change effectively.
- Support the analysis of the existing service delivery and operations, identify pain points, structural bottlenecks with improvement possibilities. Inspired by innovation, you will help identify new opportunities that can benefit both the client and NTT Data.
- Engage with client’s teams at every level in meetings and workshops, communicating clearly through each channel, ensuring that the work delivered meets expectations, and is well perceived as such.
- Manage the work plan, the activities, and deliverables, coordinating multidisciplinary teams of Business Consultants, Technical Experts, external partners, and client’s stakeholders.
- Focused on excellence, you lead the projects in your portfolio to a good end, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery, always with the client’s satisfaction at heart.
- Based on qualitative contacts and excellent delivery, you develop long-term relationships with your client, becoming a top-of-mind, trusted partner for all transformation projects.
Knowledge and experience
- University degree plus Master in Business, Engineering, Computer Science Health or Biomedical areas, with strong business affinities, or anything similar.
- At least between 5 and 10 years of post-graduation relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of these areas:
- Foundations, frameworks, and IT systems to coordinate and align healthcare system at country and/or regional level
- IT systems to improve public health management at country or/and regional level: surveillance and early detection systems, emergency response systems, etc.
- Process and systems to establish new health and medical products and devices
- Information systems, interoperability, data, and digital environment in healthcare services
- Clear understanding of Business/IT alignment issues in complex international environments, you show both analytical skills and hands-on pragmatism.
Nice to have / Desirable criteria
- Preferably, you have worked adding value to clients as a consultant, and naturally get out of your comfort zone, bringing confidence in others to follow you.
- You have hands-on experience in a specific health industry sector such as Clinical Trials, Pharmacovigilance, Supply Chain, Medical Devices, National Health Systems among others.
- You are attracted by technology, and you see how RPA, AI, Data Analytics, Cloud computing can be combined to build new offerings & services.
Skills and abilities
- Problem-solving, result-oriented, a great communicator with strong business understanding - this mix of skills is the key driver in the profile we look for.
- Be an effective Team Leader - you share knowledge and fuel the motivation of people you work with.
- Well organized and autonomous - to be able to successfully lead several projects in parallel.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info