At NTT Data we are expanding our office in Luxembourg and we are looking for new talent to work on our business and IT consulting projects for the European Institutions.
- Carrying out technical work linked to the validation of developments, by means of either functional, technical, load or performance tests.
- Functional tests:
- Creation of plans, specifications and test scripts for the various applications for which projects or maintenance are in progress;
- Execution of tests;
- Coordination of tests;
- Regular updating of the testing methodology;
- Carrying out quality controls (mainly: review of documentation, code comments, compliance with procedures and standards);
- Performance and stability tests:
- Analysis of performance and stability requirements;
- Creation, validation and execution of performance tests (plus maintenance);
- Analysis of the results ("root cause analysis" and provision of advice on improvement);
- Coordination of the various performance tests during the preparation, execution and analysis phases with multiple interlocutors such as project managers, developers and the IT infrastructure operations team;
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Very good communication skills in French (C2) and English (B2).
- Proven experience in a testing environment in cross-functional teams (+2 years)
- Knowledge of the different testing disciplines and strategies.
- Willing to grow in the consulting career path.
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player.
- Previous experience in consulting is a plus.
- Test/QA certification is a plus.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info