We are looking for a Semantic Technologies Consultant to provide expert consultancy services related to semantic technologies and semantic interoperability for the DIGIT.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Semantic functional analysis
- Design of interoperability solutions based on semantic technologies
- Gathering of customer requirements by showing a good understanding and capability to assist.
Technologies and techniques:
- Semantic repositories (GraphDB, Virtuoso). Ontologies and associated languages (RDF, OWL, Turtle/XML, JSON-LD, SPARQL, SHACL).
- Data cleansing techniques (data normalisation), knowledge extractions (NLP, acronym extraction…), knowledge enrichment (NER, inferences…), knowledge disambiguation (Entity Linking, semantic distance…), reasoning techniques
- Programming languages such as Java or Python
- You have minimum 3 years of experience
- You have a Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- You have a background in IT
- You have good communication skills in English
- You have knowledge of semantic technologies and data models
What to expect from us:
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: Flexible mobility budget (including option for green company car), DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info