We are currently looking for a Recruitment Intern to join our fast-growing team in Brussels as soon as possible!
- You’d participate in the recruitment process for our positions in Belgium by working proactively with the recruitment team to understand their clients’ needs.
- For that, you’d review resumes and pre-screening candidates.
- You’d manage the job board and candidates application via our applicant tracking system.
- You can support the team by sourcing via social media.
- Prepare regular IT-related job descriptions and post them on the NTT Data’ recruitment sources.
- Finally, depending on your career expectations, you are also invited to schedule and make first calls to candidates and organize face-to-face interviews at the client’s premises (in that case, you’d have additional responsibilities linked to the follow-up process).
Overall, participate proactively in other Recruitment Department’s initiatives and provide new ideas and improvements for ongoing needs.
- An ongoing university degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication or a related field.
- You are able to provide us with a University Agreement.
- You have a strong interest in Recruitment and improving quality process.
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language will be considered as a nice asset.
But above all, we’re really looking forward to work with a person who:
- Has great interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Is not afraid of multitasking whenever is needed.
- Loves to be part of a team and wants to make greater the final common goals.
- Is enthusiastic, proactive, hands-on, able to think out of the box and be creative.
- Has a commercial / business attitude.
WHY NTT DATA?
Unlock your uniqueness. You will work in a people-centred culture as at NTT DATA is all about our people and talent! We have multiple initiatives that help you unlock your uniqueness, such as continuous feedback, career advisory and international staffing opportunities.
Globalized teams. We are over 700 professionals dedicated to the Benelux Region that have over 23 nationalities and with an average age of 36.
Work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
You will receive an internship fee of 500 EUR / month
Oferta no disponible
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info