We are looking for an experienced Recruiter based in Athens, Greece to support our growing activity in the region.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Ensure positive candidate experience Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives ( Participate in events, conferences)
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Determine current staffing needs
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career events, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvements
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys
- Proven experience in recruitment for at least 3 years, preferably for technical profiles
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards, especially Linkedin
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Studies in business administration, human resources or pschycology
Besides this, are you a great communicator, organised and a strategic thinker?
We are excited to meet you, apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info