Would you like to continue your career within International Organizations?
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, Belgium to work in the Public Sector. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the proposed solution and monitoring the project plan execution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring quality of solution (in line with requirements set), managing project resouces and leading the project team
- Managing design principles, business requirements and project scope
- Creating project plans & monitoring project plan execution
- Managing project risks, issues and dependencies and delivering projects on time, in scope and in budget
- Project Management methodologies and principles
- Minimum 4 years of experience with iterative and/or waterfall development
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Desire to work in a diverse, international setting.
- Minimum of 2 years experience:
- Managing high visibility projects
- Developing business cases and decision support, and getting buy-in from senior management/sponsors
- Being responsible for solution design, development and delivery and managing expectations of sponsors
- Working on projects with remote development teams
YOUR SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Rational and analytical approach to problem solving
- Critical thinking and structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator and confident with high level of verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Cross-functional teams management
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Target oriented and dedicated
- High levels of empathy, resilient to stress, pragmatic, hands-on and team-player
WHY NTT DATA ?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- Multicultural environment: you will have the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info