Would you like to continue your career within International Organizations?
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our fast-growing team in Athens, Greece to work in the Public Sector.
You will be responsible to ensure the quality of the proposed solution and monitor the project plan execution.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure quality of solution (in line with requirements set)
- Deliver project on time, in full, in budget
- Manage design principles, business requirements and project scope
- Create project plans & monitor project plan execution
- Manage project risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage project resources (Lead the project team)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Agile techniques and principles
- Minimum 4 years of experience with iterative and waterfall development
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Desire to work in a diverse, international setting.
- Minimum of 2 years:
- Proven work experience of managing high visibility projects in traditional environments with strong project governance (e.g. highly regulated environments)
- Proven experience developing business cases and decision support, and getting buy-in from senior management/sponsors
- Proven experience of being responsible for solution design, development and delivery and managing expectations of sponsors (balance between business and IT needs)
- Proven experience managing system integration projects / master data management projects (on time, in full, in budget)
- Proven experience of working in projects with off-shore development teams
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Rational and analytical approach to problem solving
- Critical thinking and structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator and confident
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Cross – functional teams management
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Target oriented and dedicated
- High levels of empathy and resilient to stress
- Pragmatic and Hands-on (work with the team)
WHY NTT DATA ?
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous and fast career growth
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
- Remote work model
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info