Are you an experienced Agile practitioner?
We are seeking an experienced Product Owner to join our talented team based in Toulouse.
Read ahead and if you see your dream job reflected, apply now.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather customer / user requirements and facilitate alignment and understanding of the product that needs to be built.
- You will be the cornerstone of project success, responsible for defining the work that needs to be completed and prioritizing that work.
- You'll need to understand what the project is expected to deliver and why those elements are important to customers, to the market, and to the organization itself.
- You will also be the face of all those interests to the project team, acting as an expert guide as the team carries out the project.
- By extension, you will also be responsible for communicating and explaining those changing priorities and their impacts to the project team.
- Your entire focus will be on ensuring that the work done aligns with the work that needs to be done to meet the project objectives.
- Deep knowledge and experience working in the practical implementation of Agile methodologies.
- Experience gathering requirements (startup techniques), understanding user needs, and writing functional specifications.
- Ability to divide complex problems into more understandable and manageable ones.
- Experience successful product shipping, product vision and strategy definition (roadmaps), and backlog creation and management.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in managing, motivating and mentoring teams / people.
- Strong skills for decision making, prioritization and problem solving; have experience in the supervision and management of complex products
- Proactive, organized and team player: you know how to make things happen and you have convictions
- A very professional, diligent and active attitude with experience in managing and communicating with stakeholders.
- Extremely analytical, structured and experienced in managing several projects at the same time and high demands from stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Experience working closely with engineers, designers and other business departments.
- Fluent in French, another language will be appreciated as a plus.
- BA / BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suit (JIRA, Confluence) or Trello.
- Experience in UX/UI.
- Experience in Manufacturing.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Diversity and inclusion We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info