We are looking for a Middleware Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Strasbourg to work with our client in the Public sector.
Your mission :
You will assist in the design and implementation process of several applications in collaboration with the infrastructure engineering team. You should be able to understand, assess and carry out test plans, research new features, and develop automated tests. We are looking for a professional to work for a European Public Agency within a dynamic environment that promotes professional growth. Availability to travel for short periods of time is desired and fluent English is a must.
What woud your role be ?
- Contribute to the design process of system component integrations within the current technology platform and the client’s ecosystem.
- Deploy middleware systems for upcoming large-scale application developments based on Secure Web Services, Data mining, and Data reporting services.
- Create, contribute, and review documentation related to technical systems within the context of System and Application architecture.
- Understand requirements and deploy integrated solutions for different layers of Middleware systems such as Databases, Web Service Connectors, Service Monitoring and Customized Applications.
Who is our ideal candidate ?
- Proven experience working as a Windows and/or Linux Middleware Engineer creating and reviewing test plans and suggesting improvements for product planning processes.
- Experience with container orchestration platforms based on Dockers, Red Hat OpenShift, and Kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of development cycles, backup data plans, patching, testing, and security strategies.
- Solid scripting experience in Python, Bash, Perl, or PowerShell languages.
- Exposure and understanding of Red Hat OpenStack Platform and cloud providers, including Google, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- You must be elegible for NATO security clearance (criminal record will be asked).
- Capacity to communicate with Red Hat OpenShift quality engineers and developers.
- Understanding of Project Management Tools and Processes.
- ITIL knowledge.
Why us ?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural and young environment, with international assignment opportunities.
- Your benefits will include: 50% of transportation reimbursement, medical and health insurance, phone and much more...
- Are you relocating? You'll have up to 2.000€ to help you getting settled in Strasbourg.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now !
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info