To reinforce our International Organisations Public Sector team we are looking for a Manager to join our team in Brussels. As a Manager you will be contributing to business development activities and also be engaged in the delivery of IT and strategic / policy consulting projects for several European clients. You will be also contributing to the development of the international public sector practice.
Your key responsibilities:
- Actively supporting the account manager in developing business, included but not limited to preparation of commercial visits and approaches, drafting proposals to help win additional projects in related policy areas;
- Manage and monitor the delivery of a pool of projects end-to-end, performing project management duties across all dimensions;
- Manage delivery teams based upon the principles of trust, transparency and communication;
- Master’s degree in social sciences, economics and management, mathematics, IT or engineering, or related areas;
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in a similar role, performing business development activities and performing (IT/strategic) consultancy services for the European Commission or other European bodies and agencies;
- Experience working for other Consulting firms is an asset;
Nice to have:
- Versatile, resilient profile with problem-solving skills and critical thinking, able to cope with unknowns by turning problems into solutions;
- Knowledge and project management methodologies and best practices, such as PRINCE2, PMP and/or Commission’s PM2. Working experience and availability of related certifications is an asset;
- Experience in (European) public procurement;
- Experience in bid management and technical writing will be valued;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Other languages are an asset;
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working in an international/ multicultural environment;
- Great teamwork spirit to work with more senior colleagues and key experts, but also to coach more junior team members and foster an excellent work atmosphere;
Why NTT DATA
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: flexible mobility budget or company car, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info