NTT Data is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to work for a European Public Agency within a dynamic environment that promotes technical diversity, knowledge, and professional growth.
What would your role be ?
- Learning and implementing new technologies.
- Assist System Engineer with provisioning, installation, troubleshooting.
- Assist and support technical issues.
- Provide support to system and senior engineers on system customization.
- Work in the data center, cabling, racking, remote hands.
- Knowledge of networking concepts: LAN, switching, firewalls
- Knowledge and experience working with VMware virtualization technology
- Experience with SAN environments
- Linux & Windows installation and troubleshooting skills.
- Data center experience: Rackmount and Cabling
- Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible, and meet deadlines
- At least 2 years’ experience in systems administration
Other desired skills:
- TCP/IP services (dns, ntp, NfS, CIFS) on Linux & Windows
- Active Directory knowledge & experience
- Firewall experience (preferable Checkpoint)
- Monitoring experience (preferable Nagios)
- Basic scripting knowledge
- English Required (C1)
- You must be elegible for NATO security clearance (criminal record will be asked).
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural and young environment, with international assignment opportunities.
- Your benefits will include: 50% of transportation reimbursement, medical and health insurance, phone and much more...
- Are you relocating? You'll have up to 2.000€ to help you getting settled in Strasbourg.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info