We are looking for a motivated and open-minded person, looking to share their experience with others and be part of our Public Sector and International Organizations division. More specifically our Mulitlaterals Unit, based in Brussels Belgium.
Support the Project Manager with the management of an EC funded project its operational activities, over the total duration of the project (80% of time):
- Administrative and contractual management
- Focal point of internal and external stakeholders (experts, consortium partners, client, NTT DATA team)
- Identification of suitable profiles, assess and tailor CVs as per ToR and/or project’s needs
- Preparation and attendance of high-level meetings.
- Dissemination of meeting minutes.
- Work planning and monitoring
- Financial monitoring (reception and handling of invoices, timesheets and other costs) and accounting
- Keep financial monitoring tools and other knowledge database up to date
- Preparation and follow up of Internal and External Audits
- Reporting (request and collect experts’ inputs, quality review and draft small texts when needed).
Support the Multilaterals’ team with FWC projects and other business development activities:
- Follow up on FWC - Specific Requests for Services (from Tendering to Implementation)
- Other business development activities (identification of opportunities, search of partners)
- Any other task that may be identified within the Project Cycle Management and the Multilateral’s Team scope.
Knowledge and experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent diploma in at least one of the followings fields: international relations, law, economics, public administration, social sciences, or in absence of degree equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in consulting and management of development cooperation projects, with responsibilities such as communication with stakeholders, budget planning, financial monitoring, contract management, admin, ensure quality of deliverables,...
- Sound knowledge of European Institutions and EU funding mechanisms and rules.
- Experience with supporting the management of projects funded by the European Commission and/or other International Organisations.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of International Partnership and PRAG rules.
- Excellent organisational, communication and drafting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking. Attention to details.
- Sound command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other IT tools.
Why NTT DATA
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: flexible mobility budget or company car, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info