Our People team is looking for a Junior HR Officer in Athens.
Working under the supervision of the Head of Compensation & Benefits, your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate the administration for all employees in NTT DATA
- Ensure timely payroll preparation
- Manage the employee onboarding process
- Create and maintain employee records
- Provide HR support to all employees and inform them on important updates
- Participate to HR projects together with the team
- You have 2 years of experience in HR administration and payroll preparation
- You hold a university degree in Human Resources or related, or equal by experience.
- You have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are flexible and able to multi-task
- You are a team player
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive person
- You are open-minded and like to work in an international environment
- You are fluent in English
- You are a 'hands-on' person, able to think out of the box and be creative
- You create a positive impact on people
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team that encourages new ideas and proposals
- To possibility to work in a hybrid mode
- The freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction
- Overall, a career in a people-centered and fast-growing company with clear professional development opportunities
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info