At NTT Data we are expanding our office in Luxembourg and we are looking for new talent to work on our business and IT consulting projects for the European Institutions.
Following the analysis of user requirements, conducted primarily by the Business Analyst, the Systems Analyst will contribute to the specification of software and system requirements (software / system requirements) for IT solutions.
- Support for collecting requirements and pre-analysing requests.
- Analysis of change requests, their feasibility and their effect on existing systems, and estimation of the effort required for the study and the realization of the solution.
- Software specification and design.
- Modelling, prototyping and PoCs.
- Delivery of end user communication.
- Collaborate with the IT solution delivery team, including updating specification and design documentation and providing necessary clarifications.
- Writing documentation related to the above tasks and updating application documentation
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Master in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Very good communication skills in both French and English.
- Proven experience in system analysis in cross-functional teams (+3 years).
- Experience with databases and programming languages such as T-SQL, Oracle DBMS, VBA or Java.
- Advanced MS Office suite skills.
- Willing to grow in the consulting career path.
- Good balance between working on your own and team work.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info