NTT DATA part of NTT Group – is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, digital & IT modernization and managed services. NTT DATA enables them, as well as society, to move confidently into the digital future. We are committed to our clients' long-term success and combine global reach with local client attention to serve them in over 50 countries around the globe.
NTT DATA is the 6th most valuable IT Company in the world dedicated to Consulting and Outsourcing services, with more than 139,000 professionals located in 50 countries.
Based in the north of Morocco since 2016, NTT DATA is today a leader and the first IT employer in the region with more than 300 experts across the Kingdom. Our objective is to continue our growth reaching 1000 professionals by 2025.
By joining us, you’ll be able to collaborate with large multinationals while working with cutting-edge technologies.
You will benefit of a flexible work schedule: Smartworking, Homeworking and BeFlex programs to better balance your professional and personal lives.
But above all, in NTT DATA your career has no limit – you make your future!
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
· Recommending appropriate technologies to implement new features
· Implement unit and integration tests for provided functionalities
· Producing detailed design documentation.
· Maintain up to date code documentation
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience with Java/JEE , Angular or .Net Development
· Experience using DevOps tools is a real plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (Italian and English)