We are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst Intern to join our team in Amsterdam starting either summer or autumn semester 2022. You will work directly with our local team in the Netherlands and international teams across Europe to help expand and build this unit. We are looking for candidates with a proactive attitude and strong desire for growth.
- Align, evaluate, and challenge the business team and the technical team concerning requirements, planning, functional/technical solutions, and risks/issues.
- Identify, define, and prioritize technical and functional requirements.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Defining and gathering of business process and requirements and reporting them back to the project stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders to ensure success.
- Interest in business or functional analysis on IT projects;
- Completed or studying University degree in relevant field;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to team and stakeholders;
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch is a must
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- You ara available full time or part time
- Knowledge in BPMN, Lean Six Sigma, or other business-functional methodologies.
- Knowledge in data analytics, big data, BI, or similar.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure and/or cloud solutions.
- Spanish language skills.
Why NTT DATA?
Unlock your uniqueness. You will work in a people-centred culture as at NTT DATA is all about our people and talent! We have multiple initiatives that help you unlock your uniqueness, such as continuous feedback, career advisory and international staffing opportunities.
Globalized teams. We are over 700 professionals dedicated to the Benelux Region that have over 23 nationalities and with an average age of 36.
Work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
You will receive an internship allowance.
You may have the chance of joining the company after the internship.
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info