We are currently looking for an IT Architect to join our fast-growing architecture team in Amsterdam, The Hague or Brussels.
What would your role be?
As an IT Architect, you will design and implement software models that conciliate interests of the different stakeholders: Customers, Users, Product Managers, Enterprise Architect, Developers, Operations team, Security team, etc., listening to the voice of the clients, grasping their needs, conceptualizing solutions, communicate and create consensus overt those solutions are key activities of a successful architecture project.
· You have a master degree and at last 5 years of professional experience in IT, and you can prove practical knowledge of technical architectures.
· As a pragmatic innovation force, you are passionate about technology, yet you focus first on the value a solution brings to the users.
· You are in your element in every phase of the software development lifecycle, believing on and applying Devops principles.
· You have successfully designed SOA, ESB or API management solutions already. You are familiar with SOAP, REST APIs, Microservices, CAP Theorem, relational databases, and NoSQL databases.
· You have hands-on knowledge of Hypervisors, Containers solutions orchestrator and Source Code version control.
· You have been snooping around AWS, Azure or Google Cloud services. Your free tier account is expiring soon.
· You are familiar with a state-of-the-art platform as a service solution using the latest and greatest technologies and approaches (e.g. Kubernetes, Istio (Service Mesh), Docker, Microservices, IODC, OPA, Ambassador, NoSQL databases, stream processing, search engines (elasticSearch), etc.)
· You have been following Martin Fowler's feed for years. You don't believe the words 'Strangler', 'Observer,' 'Chain of Responsibility' allude to criminology.
· You explain and document your ideas in a natural language and a more formal one such as UML, Archimate, BPMN.
· You are familiar with common IT security principles. You have been involved in projects where security is a key from a technical and organizational perspective.
· You don't mind getting your hands dirty with Angular, NodeJS, React, Python, Java, C#, or other programming languages.
· You are agile minded, but you know, as well, how to fit in a waterfall project.
· You are eager to learn and to share your knowledge.
· You are capable of managing multi-customer missions in parallel.
· You are fluent in English. Dutch/French are a big plus.
· Analytical, you are capable of describing an as-is landscape application or process, defining or assisting to the definition of the to-be landscape, identifying the gaps and deducing the actions that need to be undertaken.
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings via the Everis University, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info