Are you ready to boost your career and draw your own path?
Our People team is looking for a HR Administrator intern in Brussels to work with us in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
Your key responsibilities:
Administration & Benefits
- Responsible for the payroll process of interns.
- Assist the administration process to ensure accuracy in payroll.
- Process employment verifications and maintain employee files (online and physical).
- Provide support with documents preparation and distribution.
- Maintenance and update of the different HR databases.
- Support the implementation and administration of new HR policy program.
- Gather data on and provide an analysis of HR new projects.
- Assist the Head of Compensations & Benefits in other duties/projects.
- Responsible for overseeing the internship program: onboarding interns, organizing events for the interns to attend, and off-boarding interns.
- Assist in the organization and participation of the welcome session for interns.
- Assist with the administration of onboarding and off-boarding for employees.
You will receive an internship allowance of 500€ per month
You may have the chance of joining the company after the internship.
- A university degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have an excellent command in English.
- You have a strong interest in HR administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Capacity to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to take the initiative.
- You are able to provide us with a University Agreement.
- You need to be based in Belgium.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info