We are currently looking for an Engagement Manager to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in Business consulting for the Financial Services sector focused on the Benelux region.
What will be your role?
- You propose the best approach to effectively tackle a business challenge (digital transformation, operational improvement, time-to-market acceleration, etc.): you propose the right approach and the best methodology to deploy it effectively and bring the expected impact.
- You manage work plan, activities and deliverables on business consultancy assignments, ensuring on-time, on-budget and excellent quality deliverables.
- You directly supervise a team of business consultants, working in close coordination with technical experts (for example in AI, RPA, advanced data analytics).
- You engage with client management in meetings and workshops, and you ensure the work delivered meets their expectations and effectively solve their challenges.
- You develop long term relationships with your clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery, and are able to detect new needs for consulting support.
- You actively contribute to the business development, developing approaches and proposals on consulting opportunities for Insurance companies.
- You have preferably a Master’s degree in Business administration, Business engineering or Engineering with a strong business acumen.
- You have an experience of at least 6 years post-studies professional experience, in business consultancy. Especially valuable is your experience in business transformation, digital transformation, process optimization, regulatory driven transformation, organizational design, business governance, business case modelling and change management.
- You have experience in financial services (insurance and banking) and understand well its core processes, business models, regulatory framework and KPIs.
- You are an effective team leader, sharing knowledge and fueling the motivation of consultants.
- You show both strong conceptualization and analytical abilities.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in Dutch and French, with written and spoken proficiency in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - Result-oriented – Great communicator – Strong team player – Business knowledgeable
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info