NTT Data is looking for a Database Systems Engineer with knowledge of Unix platforms (Linux Red Hat preferably) and experience in complex architectures with High availability technologies. We are looking for a professional to work for a European Public Agency within a dynamic environment that promotes technical diversity, knowledge, and professional growth.
What would your role be ?
- Contribute to the design process, implementation and sizing of several Database Systems to ensure required application functionalities.
- Provide technical details and infrastructure requirements for the Installation, configuration, and maintenance of several types of Database Systems.
- Create, contribute, and review documentation related to technical systems within the context of Database architecture and Database technical deployment procedures across different projects.
Your profile :
- Design and Deployment knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Experience in ElasticSearch including adjacent components as part of the ELK or EFK stacks.
- Technical exposure to other relational databases such as: ElasticSearch or MongoDB.
- Experience in database deployments under Container Orchestrated Platforms.
- Ability to contribute to Troubleshooting and Scalability strategies for already deployed environments.
Other desired skills:
- Technical Exposure to other relational database environments such as Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with complex migration projects.
- Understanding Project Management tools and processes.
- ITIL knowledge.
- You must be elegible for NATO security clearance (criminal record will be asked).
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural and young environment, with international assignment opportunities.
- Your benefits will include: 50% of transportation reimbursement, medical and health insurance, phone and much more...
- Are you relocating? You'll have up to 2.000€ to help you getting settled in Strasbourg.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info