We are currently looking for a Database Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Strasbourg to work with our client in the Public sector.
What would your role be?
We are looking for an Oracle Systems Engineer with knowledge of Unix platforms (Linux Red Hat preferably) as well as experience in complex architectures with high availability technologies. We are looking for a professional to work for a European Public Agency in Strasbourg within a dynamic environment that promotes professional growth. Availability to travel for short periods of time is desired and fluent English is a must.
Who is our ideal candidate ?
You will have deployment knowledge of Oracle version 11c and above.
- Experience in Oracle RAC based installations.
- Technical exposure to Oracle Exadata technology.
- Experience in Oracle VM deployment and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting ability with Oracle Databases and infrastructure systems supporting them.
It's nice to have:
- Technical exposure to managing high availability Linux Red Hat environments.
- Experience with complex migration projects.
- Virtualization technologies based on Vmware.
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2).
- ITIL knowledge.
- Team working ability, communication and reporting skills.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
- Diversity and inclusion We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info