NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
NTT Data Greece is looking for a Data Solution Architect (Informatica MDM) in Athens to work with our client/s in the European Public sector. As a Data Solution Architect, you will be part of highly motivated teams who work close to the customers and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting complex MDM solutions.
The activities include design and implementation of a complex Master Data Management system providing MDM services for substance, product, organization, and referential (SPOR), part of the European Medicines Agency’s technology ecosystem.
The Data Solution Architect works closely with the project leads, business, data and process experts as well as account managers to drive and sustain the domain’s leadership, stakeholders and other key customers, contributing to impactful analysis and insight that helps to differentiate NTT Data.
- Leading technically (at data architect and/or data engineer level) complex development projects ensuring the quality of deliveries;
- Managing customer expectations for an MDM solution;
- Gathering functional and technical requirements as inputs into the overall solution design;
- Participating in process and functional design activities, carrying out application design, build test, and deploy activities for Informatica MDM and all integrating applications;
- Planning, developing, executing data conversation routines;
- Driving user acceptance test planning, execution and completion of the project on time.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Data Engineer and/or Architect in corporate environment with MDM projects;
- At least 5 years of software development experience in complex data project using Informatica MDM;
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle Databases;
- Extensive experience designing and integrating APIs (Azure);
- Strong SQL/PLSQL and JDBC experience;
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative;
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
The position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Continuous and fast career growth.
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse multicultural environment with talented colleagues.
- Remote work model.
Why NTT DATA?
Career development. You’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Diversity and inclusion. We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now! Get in touch with us!
Send your CV or contact our recruitment team in Athens, if you would like to receive more information.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info