NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational IT service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are a top 10 global IT services provider operating in more than 50 countries. We have over 135k employees worldwide. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to public and private sectors.
NTT Data Greece team is looking for a Data (ETL/ELT) (E: Extract, T: Transform, L: Load) Architect in Athens to work with our client/s in the European Public sector.
As a Data Architect, you will be part of highly motivated teams who work close to the customers and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting business intelligence solutions. The activities include design and implementation of data applications on cloud architectures, building both streaming and batch solutions, conceptualizing the solution, defining and applying the methodology of use of technology.
The Data Architect works closely with the project leads, business, data and process experts as well as account managers to drive and sustain the domain’s leadership, stakeholders and other key customers, contributing to impactful analysis and insight that helps to differentiate NTT Data.
Your work routine will include to:
- Lead technically (at data architect and/or data engineer level) complex development projects ensuring the quality of deliveries;
- Lead complex ETL/ELT (E: Extract, T: Transform, L: Load) processes;
- Integrate data from various sources;
- Solution architecture definition, data model and ETL process design.
- Manage the data engineering team and make the members grow in all areas;
- Responsibility in taking customer requirements;
- Establish deployment and development processes for the solutions.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Data Engineer and/or Architect in corporate environment;
- At least 3 years of software development experience in complex data project using Azure data services for ETL/ELT processes (Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics);
- Expert knowledge in cloud platform solutions (Azure);
- Experience in conceptualization, design and implementation of data architectures;
- Proven knowledge of Java, Python, Scala or Spark/Databricks;
- Advanced knowledge of Database (relational, NoSql,...);
- Knowledge of continuous integration and DevOps;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
The position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Continuous and fast career growth.
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment.
- The opportunity to work in a diverse multicultural environment with talented colleagues.
- Remote work model.
Why NTT DATA?
Career development. You’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Diversity and inclusion. We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Does it sound like your next challenge? Apply now! Get in touch with us!
Send your CV or contact our recruitment team in Athens, if you would like to receive more information.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info