Our Infrastructure Management team is growing in the Benelux region to cover the local private sector. Your mission will be to support the private sector manager on business development actions and lead the delivery of infrastructure services and projects, including Cloud infrastructure, Digital Workplace and Security domains.
Your main role will be to:
- Act as the service delivery leader for cloud and infrastructure services for Benelux clients
- Lead small, dedicated teams as well as shared remote teams.
- Financial follow-up of the assigned services
- Support executive team in sales proposals regarding infrastructure management and cloud services design
- Identify, develop, and retain key team members
- Ensure services SLAs and OLAs fulfilment
- Interlocution with the person in charge of the client
- Responsible of the reporting and follow up committee of the assigned services
- 7-10 years of experience in infrastructure management service with at least 2 years in cloud environments
- Experience with infrastructure implementation/management, service/operations management
- Fluent English and Dutch
- French or Spanish is a big plus
- Leadership mindset (managerial and consulting skills)
Nice to have
- Digital workplace exposure
- Previous experience within a consulting or system integrator firm
- Itil v3 certification (Itil v4 or IT4IT is a plus)
- GCP, AWS or Azure cloud certification/training
- Servicenow, BMC Remedy or other ITSM tool exposure (no hands-on)
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences/engineering or equivalent experience
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: company car or flexibel mobility budget, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info