Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join NTT DATA!
NTT DATA is looking for a Change & Incident manager to join our dynamic team in Strasbourg, France and work for our client a European Public Agency.
The objective of IT incident and change manager is to minimize IT disruptions and restore services immediately. In some cases, change implementations can lead to incidents, most of which are minor incidents caused by temporary service disruptions or service unavailability.
What would your role be ?
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives: evaluate the impact of change, identifying and managing risks and resistances to change. Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these;
- ITIL standard change and incident management processes, follow up on the queue of concurrent changes and incidents, distribute the tickets and update the tickets, participate in the various MWO change and incident meetings. Change and incident management coordination.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams;
- Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in project management methodology (PMP, Prince2, etc)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Knoweldge and experience of SM9 tool
- You must be elegible for NATO security clearance (criminal record will be asked).
- You would work on site: after a first learning period of a few months, a part time teleworking could be an option.
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural and young environment, with international assignment opportunities.
- Your benefits will include: 50% of transportation reimbursement, medical and health insurance, phone and much more...
- Are you relocating? You'll have up to 2.000€ to help you getting settled in Strasbourg.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info