We are currently looking for a Business Team Lead to join our new Insurance team in Amsterdam. This is a rare opportunity to start within a new unit of our Netherlands office at the ground level. You will work directly with our senior management in the Netherlands and international teams across Europe to help expand and build this unit. We are looking for candidates with a proactive attitude and strong desire for growth.
Business Analysis activities:
- Align, evaluate, and challenge the business team and the technical team concerning requirements, planning, functional/technical solutions, and risks/issues.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
Team leading activities:
- Lead small to medium-sized business/development teams
- Coordinate their activities, assign tasks and facilitate work
- Escalate potential risks which may appear during the team assignment(s);
- Follow up on team members career development
Other lead activities:
- Coordinate with client project/service managers to ensure success, serving as your teams primary point of contact;
- Participate and/or lead technical solution definition for defined requirements on the technological reference platform.
- Identify project/service improvements and lead the implementation of the approved initiatives.
- Produce follow-up reports, update project plan and lead follow-up meetings.
Business development activities:
- Support senior management in growth of the Insurance Unit in the Netherlands via commercial activities, internal initiatives, client proposals, etc.
- Minimum experience of 5 years on technical projects (strong preference for 1 or more year working as a team lead)
- University degree
- Technical understanding; ability to understand and contribute to technical discussions and coordinate technical activities effectively;
- Ability to lead and facilitate business/functional discussions with stakeholders;
- Experience working in distributed projects, with remote teams across several locations onsite and offsite;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to team and stakeholders;
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch is a must
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Availability for occasional travel in Europe;
- Technical background; ability to understand and contribute to technical discussions and coordinate technical activities effectively;
- Ability to lead and facilitate technical discussions with stakeholders (preferably experience in data analytics and/or cloud topics);
- Experience in the Insurance sector.
- Experience with some project management methodologies: PM2, Agile, PMP, Scrum.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, Testers.
- Spanish language skills.
Why NTT DATA
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded for bringing your talented friends!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for? Apply now!
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info