As we are consolidating our practice in consumer finance in the banking sector, we are looking for a Integration consultant to join our Benelux team, with the following characteristics:
As an Integration consultant within NTT DATA:
- Align, evaluate, and challenge the business team and the technical team concerning requirements, planning, technical solutions, and risks/issues.
- Identify and then prioritize technical and functional requirements.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Be responsible and coordinate the configuration and deployment of the solution.
- Defining and gathering of business process and requirements and reporting them back to the project stakeholders.
- Evaluate those processes for efficiency, cost, and results.
- Be involved in the development of the Benelux Banking Practice.
- Help to recruit, train, and coach junior team members.
- We will invest in your training, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills above and beyond the functional knowlegde and applications.
- Functional Analyst or Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience working as integrator in implementation projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive and autonomous.
- Fluent English and Dutch
Nice to have:
- Experience in Consumer Finance or Car Finance industry
- Experience working and/or implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
Why NTT DATA?
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship programme.
- Multicultural environment
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!
- Your benefits will include: company car or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info