Following our policy of expansion and growth, we are looking for a BPO Business Development Manager for the Benelux region based in Brussels, to give continuity to the BPO business line that is already established in other areas of Europe and Latin America.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar positions, with activities related to business development, focused on BPO services. We especially value experience in the Telecom or Insurance sectors.
- Knowledge of the Belgian market in the BPO sector (both competitors and potential clients in Telecom and Insurance).
- Experience in managing people and budgets, with a clear interest in dealing with customers.
- Experience participating in RFI/RFP processes and defining the BPO service teams that respond to the needs of each client and situation.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
- Experience in managing BPO services operation (people management, demand management, customer expectation management, etc).
- Experience in the different phases of a BPO service: definition or transition, analysis of the service received, transformation/improvements, automation, search for efficiencies, KPI measurements, SLA compliance, etc.
- Involvement in commercial definition and presentation of offers to clients.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus: French, Dutch or Spanish.
- Define the development strategy of the BPO unit for NTT DATA Belgium.
- Position NTT DATA's BPO unit in the Belgian market.
- Define the portfolio of services we can offer. Initially, oriented to the Insurance or Telecom sectors.
- Prepare annual budget and follow up on it.
- Follow-up of opportunities and offers made.
- Economic supervision of the projects / services operated.
- Define the commercial strategy and business models, from their approach to their economic viability, to respond to the needs of potential customers.
- Definition of onshore teams for the management, implementation and operation of services operated with customers in the Belgium area, as well as complementary nearshore/offshore strategies
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: company car/ mobility bulgett or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid), net allowance, pension plan including life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, collective bonus scheme, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance, and much more.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Belgique SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info