NTT Data Greece is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect in Athens to work with our client/s in the European Public sector. As a BI Architect, you will be part of highly motivated teams who work close to the customers and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting business intelligence solutions.
The activities include designing and building new solutions for reporting/analytics, developing conceptual/logical/physical data models and data visualizations. Another critical aspect of the role is the participation in analyzing business requirements according to stakeholder’s needs.
The BI Architect works closely with the project leads, business, data and process experts as well as account managers to drive and sustain the domain’s leadership, stakeholders and other key customers, contributing to impactful analysis and insight that helps to differentiate NTT Data.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain BI and analytics solutions that scale and adapt to accommodate growth using Power BI and Azure data services;
- Create informative and interactive data visualizations/models using Power BI;
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems;
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a BI Developer or Architect in corporate environment;
- Experience with business intelligence solution development, data modeling, data mart and data warehouse architectures;
- Strong aptitude for modern BI solution development using Power BI and Azure data/analytics services;
- Hands-on professional experience with Power BI, DAX and SQL queries;
- Experience with Azure ETL services (e.g., Azure Data Factory) and/or in general with ETL development will be considered an asset;
- Experience with Azure data/analytics services;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology.
Fill in the form
Data controller: NTT DATA Greece SPRL
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within NTT DATA Spain and affiliates. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about NTT DATA Spain. and affiliates activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the NTT DATA Spain and affiliates, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info